Sunday, September 1, 2013

Glossy roses everywhere!

Good evening to everyone!

As I promised yesterday I´ve finished my handmade work. Finally I created a big bag of beautiful soft pastel stuff. My favorite rose flower is not missing either. I´m very happy about my work and looking forward to use it. When I´m walking my way in cold times I can bring some flower romance in my life, right?

Today was flea market everywhere in the city. So I decided visiting it and I´ve got four beautiful plates for two euros! The material is real good porcelain... So that´s the reason why I love flea markets - you´ll be surprised every time on the one hand of the value antique things and on the other hand because of the price...

Now I´m enjoying my comfortable evening with my book, because the weather has changed into rain...

I hope you all are well on...
Lovely regards of your Louisa!



Thin pullover of today: Polka dot - cream white dots and black background, exept of the arms the material is thin like a blouse, it has a beautiful round cut on the chest... loving it (PROMOD)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment