Thursday, September 26, 2013

Colourful autumn feelings...

A bright sun ray shined in my face and stopped my night dreams... A wonderful clear blue sky, clean and fresh air and the first coloured foliage... After my breakfast I went for a walk through my lovely small village where the trees give their autumn treasures - I collected so many round, brown shining chestnuts today. I remembered my childhood, because in young ages I was mesmerized from this huge tree and the old abandoned house behind... I know that my fantasy created mysterious family stories and their ghosts are still living in it...
In these days I´m wearing autumn colours as well... Layering is the best for this transitional weather. I combined my so soft transparent blouse (ZARA) with a thin pullover (H&M). The loop is so cute isn´t it? Boots and my cord trouser (ESPRIT) suits perfectly... Wearing my hair to the side rounds off the soft look. My scarf (H&M) is one of my favorite autumn items and my jeans jacket (H&M) is perfect for every transition!

The days are getting shorter and shorter and the nights longer and longer... So it´s time for cuddly hours and romantic movies! Yesterday "Dirty dancing" and its beautiful songs came in my mind...

Have a wonderful evening and a good night!
Your Louisa!



















No comments:

Post a Comment