Saturday, September 28, 2013

A therapy for the soul - feel free, free on Baltic Sea...

I am walking, walking on the endless beach, hearing the sound of soft waves and feeling a fresh wind and a typical smell... Spending time on the Baltic Sea is like a therapy for my soul. By forgetting everything around me I´m listening to the language of the sea. It gives me inner calmness and new strength... The sun still spends the last warm rays and I sucked it in...

On my pictures you can see I felt free like a bird and I wished flying with them over the sea... Another thing I´m going to show you is my lovely trench coat (ORSAY) for the trip of today. I love the colour, the soft material and mostly the lovely female cut. It reminds me on the 1960´s fashion when the girls wore wide petticoats!

- The heart of a woman is like an ocean. - Titanic

I hope you enjoyed the weather as well!
Have a good night, your Louisa!



















No comments:

Post a Comment