Friday, September 27, 2013

The surprising makes happy...

My topic of today is the surprising... In my opinion life is senseless without surprises. Life is full of small things which surprise us... By walking through the park I´ve seen a small lonely daisy on the grass - I smiled, because it was the only daisy in the whole wide garden... I started taking some pictures and suddenly the sun warmed up my face - again I smiled... Seeing a white beautiful flower in middle of dead plants made me smile... I´m calling it small silent wonders which happen secretly every day. These wonders not only let me smile, they give hope and faith that everything can success if you believe and patiently wait... Someday a young bud shines out...

- Smile is a flash of joy of soul, a small shine of the light outside, like it shines inside - Dante Allghieri

- Surprises happen when you don´t expect - Wilhelm Busch

By the way I´m showing you my autumn outfit of today. Wearing a lovely white lace dress (H&M) together with my favorite autumn scarf and jeans jacket. My favorite leather loafers (ROLAND) suits perfectly to my melone hat (H&M)!

I hope you´re all well on and stay surprised!
Your Louisa!

Song of today: Enrique Iglesias - I have always loved you...










No comments:

Post a Comment