Saturday, September 21, 2013

The magic of pure nature...

Oh, what a great day! After taking a comfortable breakfast with my family we drove out on the land which owns wide fields with late summer flowers and many forests where we hoped to find mushrooms for our dinner... This year it was really hard finding a good mushroom, but finally we were successful! Being in the forest is a wonderful time in my opinion... You hear origin noises and experience pure nature. My mind sucks in this feeling and I can feed off for a long time...
On the way to home we stopped at a long sun flower field... I´m really mesmerized and totally in love with these flowers which are huge like my head!
By eating a lot of cake from our neighbour and my one as well, I enjoy my day and let it end with fresh clear air in my head...

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Lovely regards, your Louisa!

























No comments:

Post a Comment