Thursday, September 5, 2013

Late summer dreams are filling my life...

Good evening everyone!

What a great day... no clouds, a soft wind and warm temperatures whole time... I´m really mesmerized of this weather and I can´t remember having a long summer like this year. I hope it will hold on for some days longer.

As you know I can not stay at home in this case. I selected a cute summer outfit. My favorite dark blue skater skirt together with my thin transparent polka dot dark blue blouse (VERO MODA). I mostly love the big loop which hangs over the complete top and the nice material as well. To break the consistent color I´ve choosen a brown belt and my handmade bag. As I already told in my older posts, soft pink suits perfectly to dark blue. In this case my bag with my outfit!

On my pictures you can see another corner of my lovely castle garden. The white bank has a romantic style like the whole park, too. I love sitting on it and just relaxe or read my book...

On my way to home I´ve stopped on a sweet small flower shop, because I recognized a beautiful heath. By waking up I can see it in my room now every morning.

Tomorrow our old town festival will start. Associated with that flea market will be in the city. I´m going to visit it on the weekend...

I hope you had a wonderful late summer day!
I´m wishing you a relaxed evening and a good night!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment