Monday, September 9, 2013

Fresh air and rowan berries...

Good evening!

Today I´m writing you a little bit late, because I am in middle of preparing my move to Erfurt... Actually only one day remains! My room is empty and there are only few items which I need here for a three-week-life.
On wednesday we will drive to Erfurt and only come back on sunday. In these days we will color the walls and build up all my furniture. My appartment will be decorated in a vintage look, as you know... But more I don´t like to reveal, stay excited!
In this case I have to tell you that I can not write posts in the next days, but I´ll come back for sure!

However, today was a rainy cool and dark day and I think autumn is coming finally. Anyway after my work was done and enjoying my coffee, the sun found a way through the clouds! I´ve decided to pull on my rain jacket and go for a walk in the forest which is close to the lake... My mind sucked in this fresh, clear and cool air and the first time my cheeks changed into pink again. I smelled the rain from the fields and found some beautiful rowan berries in the forest. Now they are decorating my room and bring new life in the empty view...
Mostly these small things make a life special, isn´t it?

I hope you all are well on! If I won´t post tomorrow, I´ll be right back on monday!
Have a wonderful time and a lovely good night!
Regards of your Louisa!






 





No comments:

Post a Comment