Sunday, September 15, 2013

After busy days - the results of my own appartment...

Hello everyone!

After five days I am back on the blog! I´m really happy to find the time writing you again... Well, much work and less sleep accompanied me the last days. On wednesday my grandpa and me arrived Erfurt after five hours driving. He started colouring all the walls in cream white and soft pink. Already on the first day I could see it´ll have a so comfortable and lovely look. Two days later, on friday, my parents joined us. A huge truck brang all my furniture and we could start building it up...
You can not believe how much work it is to create a home in a small appartment! From morning on up to the late evening we worked, worked and worked...
Now I´m very happy giving you a small tour through my appartment indeed! There are still things we have to finish three weeks later. Until this day I´m in Schwerin again.
But soon I will say good bye Schwerin and hello to my new home town - Erfurt...

I like starting my tour in my small corridor. Here you can see my first wardrobe and my mirror as well which I´ve coloured into a soft white. Because of the "used- look" and the individual buttons it is a unique furniture! The key box is old and has got the same colouration like my other furniture in this corner. Such a lovely and cute first view!


Let´s go on into my living corner! By buying one big and one lower white shelf I can present all my favorite books, flowers, pictures and all my value vintage items! The soft pink wall rounds my decorations and lift them up. Across from the shelfs you can see my comfortable sitting corner. Just taking a book, drinking a coffee and relaxe in my chair - perfect! By the way the cover of the table is handmade work from my grand-grandma, I really love it!



Let´s go back on the top between living and sleeping corner. Here I´ve created my eating place. A small sweet table with two chairs should be enough to invite a friend or enjoy my meals... Take a look to the legs of the table - I think it suits perfectly to the other furniture (go back to my sitting corner to see a small piece of the leg)! I´m going to decorate it with a flower or something else soon, of course!


If we leave the table and turn around we arrive in my so comfortable beautiful sleeping area! I´m totally in love with this bed! Together with my rose bedcover, the soft pink walls, my value vintage doll and my baroque mirror as well it is a perfect match! My second wardrobe which I´ve coloured into white and made it special with individual buttons you can see in front of my bed now...
Well, after three weeks I´m getting two small shelfs next to the bed and another lamp. You have to know I have to add some details for sure! But I love this romantic corner already now!



Next to the sleeping corner my appartment has a small "clothes corner" where I set my beautiful wardrobe in a baroque style as well. Behind it I have another possibility to hang on my clothes freely. To make this area more nice I will add a soft curtain soon!



Look into my lovely kitchen! I really love it, because it is small and sweet but perfect to satisfy my passion - cooking and baking! My old but very value vintage dishes have enough space and look lovely in the corner!




My bathroom is still a little bit untidy, so I´m going to show it later! I have some details and decoration ideas in my mind which I will create when I´m leaving Schwerin completely. But I think we created a lot in the last few days, isn´t it?

I think it is a perfect situation for starting a new life - I am looking forward!

Have a lovely day and take care, autumn is coming!
Your Louisa... 












No comments:

Post a Comment