Monday, September 16, 2013

Hot tea, a book and a warm bath...

Good evening everyone!

By feeling autumn in the air I try to create a comfortable home atmosphere today... Actually I´m feeling a kind of weak and sleepy and I hope it isn´t a signal of getting sick!
In the morning it was very cool and rainy but surprisely the sun won the fight! Anyway I took my book and continued reading... It is a very good story I have to say. I compare the main character, a 22 years old woman, with me - she is searching the sense of her own small life, the meaning of love and adoring to be in adventures in another parts of the world!
My asian tea pot spends heat to the hands and helps finding your inner center... I mostly like drinking tea from Sri Lanka - it is the best black tea taste in my opinion!
Take a look to my new hat! I really fell in love with the cute melone shape in dark blue. I´m going to lift up my autumn outfits with it. I prefare warm berry shades, dark blue and brown and black as well in this season. My soft scarf is a great combination example... (hat and scarf from H&M)

As you can see I´ve decided to take a bath today. By exploring my bath room I´ve found two bath pearl packs. Should I bath in chocolate or in beach - holiday - feeling pearls?

Oh... I almost forgot! Did you recognize my mobile case? It arrived with post car today! A lovely french look protects my mobile now!

I hope you all are well on!
Have a good night... Regards, your Louisa!

Chill out with Christophe Goze - Manana








No comments:

Post a Comment