Friday, September 6, 2013

Hair experiments and pastel colors...

Good evening everyone!

Today I´m a little bit late on the blog, because of a meeting with my friend...
There aren´t any news I could tell you today, exept of my outfit. Actually I didn´t expect I would wear this cute blouse in this year again, but the weather brang it back into my hand while I was checking my wardrobe in the morning. The material, which is silk, gives a so soft shine - it suits perfectly to the pastel pink. The tight waist completes a sweet appearance.
If you take a look to my earrings you can see a small "Eiffel Tower" and a loop which has the same color like my top. I really love this french look. By creating a rose with my hair and combining it with my rose - bag my soft pastel outfit is rounded.
For creating my hairstyle just bind your hairs together, take separate strands and fix them around - that´s it!

Top: H&M
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte

Have a good night and sweet dreams!
Lovely regards, your Louisa!

 
 
Sound of the day: Christophe Goze - he mesmerized me with middle eastern chill out sounds...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment