Monday, September 2, 2013

Cuddly day at home...

Good evening my dear friends!

What a nasty cool and rainy day... But it was perfect for staying home and starting my new book. I´ve found some chocolate powder in our kitchen. So I´ve cooked some pudding and made my day comfortable as well...

Actually because of the new colder temperature of today I´ve decided taking out my cute favorite fur west. It is so warm and cuddly and you´re looking like a sweet ice bear with it. Actually I´m going to wear it in winter time, but I´m still not used to this autumn temperature.
I really love this vest, because you have so many combination possibility with it. It suits to almost everything - just pull it over and your outfit is special and so cute! (AJC OTTO)
But I think I´ll take it away for another week, because late summer temperatures are coming back... I´m looking forward!

By the way my hairstyle of today is a cute loop. It´s very easy to create but it looks difficult. Ask me if you like to try it too!

The sound for a rainy day: Ludovico - Ora



Now I wish you a relaxed evening and a lovely good night!
Regards of your Louisa!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment