Friday, September 20, 2013

October magazine preview and a comfortable day at home in my new dress...

The heater is on the first time in this season. Today in the morning I opened my wardrobe which is the only item together with my old bed and my borrowed table of my mum in my room. I´m going to stay at home today, so I selected a comfortable but very nice outfit in my eyes... My new dress has a very soft material which hangs loose over my body and the roses in autumn colours are just perfection! Because of the lower temperatures I´ve combined it with my wide wool cardigan. My "wild-rose" watch and the long necklace round off my outfit.
Take a look on my cute home shoes... They spend heat to my feet and their sweet appearance just mesmerized me...
(Dress and Cardigan from H&M, watch from SIX, shoes from HUNKEMÖLLER)
Today I´m going to show you a short insight in my new october magazine "WOHNEN&GARTEN". I really love sitting on my bed and reading it. You can find such so lovely things and handmade ideas. It has a compact variety of recipes, decoration advices, flowers of the season and so on... I give you a short preview, maybe you´re interested now?

The rain has stopped, I think I´m going for a walk and bake another black forest cherry cake! What are your plans?

I hope you have a great friday!


















No comments:

Post a Comment