Sunday, September 22, 2013

A mushroom treat and a new outfit...

Hello everyone!

After being questioned a lot about mushrooms I felt there is a high interest! Unfortunately I didn´t take so many pictures in the forest, but I´ve found another photo showing a very special mushroom. It looks like a coral, isn´t it? The most are very toxic in our forests, but the ones in our basket aren´t for sure! We had a great dinner yesterday...
Today are elections in Germany so I´m wearing my new dress from ASOS. It is a very special outfit, because the cut of the arms and the overwide look are amazing and so cute! It is printed with winter flowers... Combined with my short jacket and my leather boots the look is rounded off...

http://www.asos.de/ASOS-H%C3%A4ngerkleid-mit-winterlichem-Blumenmuster/11z6zf/?iid=3086052&cid=8799&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Print&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1XaW50ZXItRmxvcmFsLVNtb2NrLURyZXNzL1Byb2Qv

I need having a coffee now and enjoy a calm sunday with a song which came in my mind today:
Seal - Love´s divine...

I hope you´re all well on!




















No comments:

Post a Comment