Wednesday, September 4, 2013

This and that and a new recipe...

Helly to everyone!

After a calm day at home I´m back on the blog...
Yesterday and monday autumn temperatures and a dark home accompanied my day. So I´ve decided trying a new recipe. I checked my app "Flipboard" and found a delicious land - bread recipe. Actually it is very easy but I was surprised about the good taste indeed. I really recommend it to you! If you like knowing the recipe, don´t be shy asking me!

Another thing I like showing you is my new beret. I randomly found it in "KLEIDERKREISEL". I thought I could search a bit for colder days and then I saw the white dots and the cute loop and I was totally in love with this sweetness!

By jogging in near of forest I´ve found my lovely heath on the way side. Together with lavender and my sunflower - watering can it is a beautiful decoration...

Now the sun is shining and temperatures are increasing again. My outfit of today suits to middle temperatures, because it has half arms and a soft material (H&M). I love combining it with a white lace top (PROMOD) and my angel jewelry... It is a perfect match I think!

Now I´m wishing you a nice sunny afternoon...
Lovely regards of your Louisa!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cute Outfit from Pepa Loves! <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment