Sunday, September 8, 2013

Old town festival treasures and a unique overall...

 
My dear blog readers,
 
after visiting the old town festival, eating many sweets and enjoying the time with friends, I am back on the blog...
Actually I´m not a big fan of this festival, but you have some possibilities to find old antique things on the market or just eat a pancake. In this case I found two very cute floral printed porcelain tins - I really love their appearance. Few meters farther I saw a beautiful vintage bracket for my bathroom. I can hang my towels over it - such a wonderful romantic view!
By walking to the festival I´ve crossed some small silent streets in the old town... It is great to see unique old houses which has become skew by the time. Flowers are hanging down on the walls and every house owns special details!
 
Another thing I like showing you is my outfit of today. I´m wearing one of my favorites - a very unique rose printed overall together with a very thin so soft white looking blouse. Combined with white shining pearl earrings it is enough to round this special look. I´m totally in love!
 
Blouse: H&M
 
I hope you all are well on!
Lovely regards of Louisa!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit for old town festival - glossy roses everywhere!
 
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment