Thursday, September 19, 2013

Berry shades part two and a gallery of light experiments in a lovely place...

Helly my dear blog readers,

another day has started and I´m quite happy about the weather today... A soft wind lifts my hair and gives a soft pink to my cheeks. You know I have a target every day. One time per day I need to go outside - no matter how cold, stormy, general nasty the weather is or busy I am, my body longs for fresh air! So I try different ways for my walk... In summer time I loved staying in the park and relaxing on the grass. I just took my bike and found new silent places. Right now my bike is in Erfurt already... I really miss it, because I´ve lost a big part of independence! So I´m forced finding near places...
But it is no reason to be sad - after leaving my door I need five minutes to reach our beautiful lake and the forest as well!
However, you can see a gallery of light experiments in this lovely place. I´m fascinated how the look of my face can change in different positions and light conditions. It is fun indeed! Try it, too!
Today I combined my "berry shade - outfit" with one of my favorites, my trench coat which is perfect for middle temperatures and my leather boots! (Trench coat H&M, leather boots DEICHMANN)

I hope you enjoy the results and I wish you wonderful thursday!
Regards, your Louisa!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment