Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Berry shades everywhere...

Hello there and good afternoon!

As you can see I´m writing a new post every day... Well, right now I´m still free and I enjoy this freedom to satisfy my hobbies. So I like sharing it with you. After the 14th of october my university starts and I won´t be able writing you that often... Because of that I´m useing the time as much as possible now!
The weather of today can be called "autumn" indeed. I can see darkness and rain when I´m looking out of my windows! So I created a new outfit in berry shades. As I told you these colours are one of my favorites in this season... My combination is quite easy. By taking a thin pullover and my cream white skirt together with my lovely scarf I completed my autumn outfit. The flowers on my scarf have the same colour like my pullover and the white background suits to my skirt - the perfect match!
I think for this outfit the details are deciding! My nail colour in a berry shade, my cute flower - ring and a soft lip balm in this colour as well...

What were your plans for this gray day?

Lovely regards, your Louisa!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment