Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A black forest cherry cake and a windy walk through my village...

Good afternoon!

What a nice sunny, stormy weather which brings fresh air into my lungs...
Today I´m going to show you many different things. In the morning I´ve tried a new recipe - a black forest cherry cake. I´m pretty much happy with the result. It looks great and complicated at all, but it is simple actually! Bon Appetite!
After taking a look out of my window I´ve decided going out for a walk in my village... It is a small street where you can find a variety of old houses. I like the trees around which gives their treasures in autumn - for example chestnuts... The flowers in the old gardens are beautiful in every season!
After a ten minutes walk I arrived in the silent forest where the sun rays find tight ways through the trees and the wind sings an endless song. I enjoy this origin place, take a deep breath and watch the cows on the remote field...

In the last week the temperatures went down and I had to say good bye to my summer clothes for another year. One of my autumn treasures is my cuddly pullover (PIMKIE) which I´ve bought in Dresden. It perfectly matches to my coffee - brown tight and sweet pink socks. Together with my vintage overall my outfit is completed!

I think I´ll enjoy the rest of the day by reading my book and drinking a lot of tea...

Have a great afternoon and a cuddly evening!
Regards, your Louisa!




















No comments:

Post a Comment