Saturday, August 31, 2013

Creative day at home...

Hello my dear blog readers,

After many days it is raining today. The autumn is sending us first regards and it appeals me starting some handmade works with my sewing machine. Actually I´ve found some beautiful stuff which I bought in a small antique shop while my trip to Dresden. I´ve decided creating a bag of it. I still can´t show you a completed result but I´ve created a lot today.

By the way you can congratulate me, because I´ve finished my book after many weeks. It was a happy end and that´s why I´m also satisfied with it. Now I´m starting a new one which leads me in my favorite fairy tale place again - the desert. I´m excited...

Well, because of rain I´m forced beeing in my room. So I´ve started an exciting trip through it to find real vintage treasures for you...
If we are strict vintage means untique antique stuff of 1920 up to 70th, but in our modern socitey the name "vintage" has got a very wide meaning. There is fashion bringing up new styles which are looking old and also creating any new things in an old appearance is vintage of today... I´m a vintage lover, because I´m mesmerized of this old looking. I´m happy of finding real antique stuff on flea markets and creating new individual stuff by following the rules of past ages and also giving my own creations to it. It is a wonderful thing to find and give an own character into clothes, decorations and everything in your life, isn´t it?
However in my pictures you can see some of my real antique things which I´ve collected over years... First my most value item: The clock of my grand - grandma, so many generations own it and now I´m the owner. I really love it... it is so beautiful...
The others I´ve found on my visit on flea market...
I´m also an owner of a complete huge table service of my grand - grandparents as well (today no pictures of it - you´ll see it in my future posts)

P.s. So many posts will follow with other antique things of mine... I can´t show you right now, because everything is packed into boxes for my move to Erfurt! Stay excited!

By enjoying my coffee I´ve listened to the rain... I hope you had a comfortable day as well...

Lovely regards of your Louisa!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
thin pullover of the day: so soft pink with transparent arms... I´m completely in love! (ORSAY)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment