Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My first own home...

Good evening to everyone!
As I promised I´m going to show you my first own small appartment. In few weeks I will leave my hometown Schwerin and move to Erfurt, a beautiful traditional old city. There I will start my study at university. I´m really sure that this city suits me, because the small and sweet old streets combined with the modern part charmed me. Also my cute appartment and me are a perfect match, because it is an old playful house where my rooms are comfortable and interesting. There is much space for new decoration ideas and an unstoppable creative mind. I´m really happy about my choise!

Here you can see the empty rooms. Soon you can see the results of my vintage dreams in my head setting them into reality!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment