Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy tuesday outfit...

Hello everyone!

I´m just writing a short post today to show you my outfit which I choose to go to city. On this day it is lit bit cloudy, so I´m really happy that I´ve used the monday for taking pictures in the park...

I think for my trip to city it was good to combine a thin blouse with one of my favorite chino-trousers. They are great for the summer, because of their airy fabric. The trouser and the blouse as well are one of my absolutley favorites. The material of the top is so soft and comfortable. The wide arms, the loop on the chest and the sweet cut on the waist making it so cute and special - it is a wonderful vintage dream. I really love my trouser, because the soft pink color reminds me on my favorite flower - the rose. This shade is wonderful - you can combine it to almost every other color. Mostly white or cream colors and also gray - blue...
Blouse: I´ve found it randomly in "Kleiderkreisel"
Trouser: PROMOD

By walking through the streets I´ve found beautiful sunflowers and my lovely heath...

I´ve decided that my remaining plans of today will be checking my wardrobe to find my forgotten autumn stuff and maybe doing some sports...

What are your plans? I hope you enjoy your day!
Lovely regards of Louisa!

 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment