Friday, August 23, 2013

Sweet and rhythmic stories...

Happy late afternoon to everyone!

Today is a wonderful sunny late summer day as yesterday as well.
But actually I was busy with some home works in our house. In the middle of this I´ve baked a chocolate cake and brang some pieces to my neighbors to tea time. I think I´ve tried a really tasty recipe this time...

Imagine, some minutes ago I´ve got a great surprise. The post car was coming and my small radio arrived which I´ve bought from Amazon in retro style! I´m planing to place it in my own kitchen while I try to bake and cook some new recipes... And also I love to listen music while working in kitchen... it is more funny!

Now I´m wishing you a relaxed friday evening! Maybe you´ll make BBQ? Well... we´ll do it tomorrow... maybe for the last time in this year...

Lovely regards of your Louisa!


 

1 comment: