Saturday, August 24, 2013

My silent walk through the forest...

Hello and good day to everyone!

I´m taking my time to write a short post for you... Actually it is so nice weather! That´s why I took my bike and drove to our near forest... It is a wonderful silent and origin place for me where I can feel the nature, listen to the birds and enjoy the sun which gives the last summer rays...
Often I find some wild flowers and come at home with a huge bouquet of flowers. I love flowers!
Today I also found some raspberries on my way.
I think these small surprises makes a life value, don´t you?

Today I´m wearing my favorite skater skirt together with a new cute blouse in a soft white and small violet flowers (PROMOD). I mostly like the soft lace which adorns my neck... My cute jeans jacket emphasizes the waist and has short arms. It rounds up my outfit and gives something special (ORSAY).
This outfit is perfect for everything - beautiful for a trip to city and comfortable and sweet as well for a free day in the land side!

I hope you have a wonderful day...
Lovely regards!

 










 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment