Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Late summer

Here we are! It is my first post on this blog and I hope you´ll like it.
We already have the month August and I think the time of summer was running so fast. It is strange but I´m really looking farward to autumn and winter time, because every season has special peculiarities - I like that.
However before colder time is coming I´m uploading my last summer pictures. Taking pictures in a land side has something magical, I think. You can feel just free.

By the way I´m very busy right now, because I have finished my school and in the next time I´m moveing to another city to start studying at university. I´m haveing a lot of fun in creating my own small home with my favorite style. Today I´ve colored our old wardrobe into transparent white. With it my favorite shabby look is completed. I´m going to upload pictures of my plan for my new home soon. Right now you can see the late summer!

Clothes: I´m wearing one of my favorite summer items: dark blue skater skirt (H&M) together with a white t-shirt which is very sweet because of the lace, a wonderful romantic hat which i have found randomly in C&A - combined with playful jewelry and a small leather bag it is the perfect and easy summer style!







No comments:

Post a Comment