Monday, August 26, 2013

Our romantic castle garden...

Dear blog readers,

what an awsome late summer! I can tell you the same every day - it is beautiful weather!
I couldn´t stay at home in this case, so I took my bike and 30 minutes later I arrived in our lovely castle garden of Schwerin. It is a huge, but wonderful park where you can find so many romantic silent places and colorful flowers...

Today I´m wearing a very soft outfit. Under my mint color dress (H&M) which has a beautiful lace, I´m wearing a new white blouse (ORSAY). I randomly found it when I was walking through the city Dresden during my visit some weeks ago... It has a soft lace on the neck as well which becomes special because of the pearls on the lace.
The combination of both causes so much softness that it reminds me on an angel dress. Because of that I choose my angel necklace (Bijou Brigitte) as well... I really love it!

On my way to home I bought a small cake to enjoy my coffee and relaxe at home... What are your plans on this wonderful day?

I hope you all have a great time,
lovely regards of your Louisa!







 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment