Thursday, August 29, 2013

About smoothies and other stories...

Good evening to everyone!

After a boring and lazy day at home I´m back on my blog.
I feel the autumn is on its way, because the air is going to change. That makes me feel kind of weak and tired. Anyway today I took my bike and drove in my lovely castle garden again. I choose another silent place more close to the lake. Together with my smoothie (banana, strawberry and mango) I settled down in a beautiful corner, where I enjoyed the sun, gave bread to the ducks and watched the boats which crossed the way...
Today I decided to cook fresh vegetables to my lunch. I really love collecting it carefully on the market...

By the way today I´ve found beautiful autumn/ winter shoes in my favorite color dark blue. They are in a soft leather and very comfortable. I´m sure they are a perfect match with some of my leggings and tight trousers...
I like showing you my outfit which I choose for the day. I´m wearing a soft pink transparent blouse which is one of my gifts from my trip to my lovely Dresden. To make it special I´ve combined it with a short airy jeans top which has a push-up effect from every side - it is so cute and playful! Today you can see my other favorite chino trouser in a dark blue color. By the way dark blue and soft pink is the perfect color match for sure! I really love this color combination...

Before telling you good night, I have to report another story. Yesterday my new mobile arrived and I´m really happy and satisfied with it. By choosing it in a white color and giving a flower background I´ve created a beautiful vintage mobile as well... What a fun and another vintage dream!

I hope you all had a great time... I´m wishing you a relaxed evening and a lovely good night!
Regards of your Louisa!






 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment