Wednesday, August 21, 2013

This and that and my work of today...

Hello and good evening to everyone!

The day is going to be over and it´s time to write a new post...
Today I´ve finished my work which started yesterday. My parents gave me two very old but nice wardrobes for my new home. So I decided to color them in a transparent white for getting a lovely used look. I´m very happy with the result. The buttons  are vanished as you can see. It is my idea to give new unique and individual buttons to every drawer. So the completley result you will see in my appartment soon.



Another thing I´ve done today is to collect some stuff I like showing you. Some weeks ago I´ve found wonderful suede shoes in a dark gray-blue. They really suit to every clothes of my and together with sweet socks the vintag style is completed.

 
 
 
Right after finding these lovely shoes I collected so sweet new vintage jewelry. I´ve bought it on Dawanda (Kiwi) and Bijou Brigitte. Here you can see a flower and rose ring, two lovely necklaces, a butterfly to handle my hair together with two rose hair clips... and something very special my new favorite earrings having a cute lady inside!
 



 



Before I´m going to tell you good night I like showing you a beautiful gift of my mum. It is a cream white cup with a white rose which I can use in my new home. Isn´t it lovely?

 
 
Now I hope you had a nice wednesday and I´m wishing you a good night! Lovely regards of Louisa!
P.s. Before you´re falling into dreams, please don´t forget checking out the parts of my blog "Fashion", "Beauty" and "Interesting stuff"! Thank you <3

1 comment: