Thursday, December 26, 2013

white innocence...

Pureness, untouched and clean are my thoughts associated with one of my loveliest colors... white. It is the color of innocence and I just do love wearing it...
As you can see I have a weakness for loops in every way! These hand cuffs and the ring I´ve found in a vintage shop in my fairytale Görliwood... Wearing it together with a soft silk blouse which gives a wonderful angel appearance...
In general my room has a magical nostalgic atmosphere inviting me for daydreams... I love this kind of shabby look...

Anyway, hope you enjoy your holidays!

black flower printed blouse - ZARA
white blouse - H&M
skirt - H&M
ring - vergißmeinnicht
cuffs - vergißmeinnicht
HOME box - NANU NANA
clock - vintage

sound for daydreams...


















No comments:

Post a Comment