Sunday, December 22, 2013

Into the woods...

The first day in my hometown, Schwerin. Spending my holidays together with my family and enjoying calm days... Soon it´s Christmas and my last preparations are going on. Gladly I took my way through our forest to feel the pure silence of nature and collect my thoughts to think finally nothing... Crowded places and hectic everywhere give me a breakout mood and I just long for woods and fresh smell...
Often I´m thinking about Christmas and its meaning for myself. Do you know this feeling of melancholic moments? Mostly I´m dealing with happy thoughts but no time of the year creates a more inner self-analysis of my life and longings than Christmas... It´s the time I miss beloved persons the most...

Anyway today I´m wearing a so cuddly cardigan with this cute loop, combined with a mint color lace dress and one of my favorite "pushies". I love this christmas - red loop in my hair!

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Loop - H&M
dress - H&M
cardigan - VILLA FABELHAFT
scarf - H&M
coat - ORSAY











No comments:

Post a Comment