Sunday, December 8, 2013

polka dot and a lovely second advent...

Experienced a nice surprise on this second sunday of christmas time... Sunshine and mild temperatures led me outside for a walk through the park. I couldn´t believe that the sun warms up my face, it gave me a nonstop - smile...
Wearing a wonderful polka dot dress today. The today´s soft wind lifts up its skirt and I really love this simple cuteness.

Curiously I jumped out of my bed, pulled over my gown and opened the second christmas packet today morning! Finding two pairs of socks inside, beautiful balls and another vintage handkerchief... Thanks mumy!

I´ve planed to go on Xmas - market to listen the choir in the evening...

Hope you have a lovely second advent!

dress - ZARA
shoes - ESPRIT















  

No comments:

Post a Comment