Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Delicious guys and one sweety

Good evening everybody!

Time is running so fast and I can´t imagine celebrating X´mas next week and driving to my family on saturday! As you can guess I´m pretty busy in middle of all preparations! Anyway today evening my girls and me had a creative want! Baking and going mad with my sewing machine... It was a funny time by creating fatty tasty guys. What a pleasure to have their company!
Wearing this cute soft pink combination today and I´m totally in love with these hand "pushies"! I just have to resist eating this wonderful gingerbread heart which my friend selected for me on christmas market... In this case it´s a suitable necklace.

Anyway have a pleasant time!

dress - H&M
blouse wearing under dress - ORSAY
hand fur - I AM




No comments:

Post a Comment