Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mistletoe, cinnamon and angels - it´s Christmas time!

Welcome december, welcome christmas time!

Cinnamon is in the air and candles and fairy lights give a quaint mood... I was quite busy with baking yummy cinnamon stars, walking through a gray december day and enjoying a hot milk with honey on my heater...

Today I like presenting you my X´mas decoration! A sweet tree with soft pinky balls, a mistletoe above my bed - maybe a prince is coming to kiss me - , woody smelling fir branches, candles, angles, a smoker who distributes a spicy smell and my cuddly snow blanket! Opening my first advent calendar packet today! I was happily excited by finding a beautiful small vintage flower pot and a sweet handkerchief... Thanks mumy...

By the way this week I love combining marine blue with pure white... By exploring my wardrobe I found an old babydoll dress which I´m wearing with a simple soft blouse. Did you notice the Eiffel Tower is missing in Paris? Just found it on my legs today! Feeling very angle like with my cute pearl barrett and my fur...

Yesterday I enjoyed chocolate strawberries on X´mas market!

Anyway, hope you had a great weekend and I wish you a good start in another week...

barrett - h&m
fur - PROMOD
dress and blouse - h&m
shoes - ROLAND
tights - ASOS































No comments:

Post a Comment