Saturday, November 30, 2013

playful winter outfit with Harold´s and fur!

Hello everyone and I wish you a great weekend!

What a week... The time before christmas my calendar seems to explode every year! Oh, I wanna buy gifts, there is some uni stuff to do but I like going to see the X´mas market as well! You know what i mean...
Anyway there is never too little time for living my hobby - my lovely blog.

Actually I´m so excited to publish a post right on the next day because the official christmas time starts tomorrow! By listening kitschy X´mas music and drinking tea with cinnamon taste I´ve decorated my small sweet home. I really do love those cozy moments when the gray outside view gives this home feeling...
My plans for this weekend are baking cinnamon stars and visiting the X´mas market the first time. I say hello to the most wonderful time of the year!

Wearing a beautiful flower printed dress today... I love the playful cut, it flies around me! Combining it with my new Harold´s bag and a wonderful, winter like fur!

Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead and a great first advent!

dress - ODEL Sri Lanka
bag - HAROLDS
fur - PROMOD












No comments:

Post a Comment