Friday, November 1, 2013

Checkered adventures in Schwerin...

Good evening everyone!

Time is running so fast and the first three weeks of living in Erfurt have passed. Actually I´m totally satisfied with my new life and especially with my sweet small home... Anyway getting the possibility to have four free days is a great option coming home.
Walking these silent roads through my lovely forest and watching the birds flying across the lake is wonderful... The stormy weather of the last days released the leaves and I think I can enjoy the remaining days of autumns beauty.

By the way I´m totally in love with this checkered coat (H&M). Feeling very american indian with my dream catcher necklace and my western boots. By combining the coat with my vintage dress and my colorful scarf I can imagine it´ll be one of my favorites in this autumn and winter as well! I just do love the overwide cut! It gives a special view to every outfit...

Getting ready for a comfortable evening with my parents now...
Hope you have a great weekend ahead!

















No comments:

Post a Comment