Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Feeling like a white angel

Just got time between my lectures to enjoy this wonderful day! Walking through the fallen leaves and reading a book while the sun is shining in the middle of my face... it is the best pleasure I can get! However, today morning my breath was frozen and the temperatures came down rapidly. It already reminds me to the soon coming winter... Actually I love this clear cold air and I´m looking forward to a white (hopefully) Christmas in some weeks!
Anyway, feeling like a small white angel in this cuddly pullover dress (H&M). Wearing sweet gloves (ACCESSORIZE) together with my leather boots (PROMOD) and a cozy checkered scarf (H&M). Perfect for a walk through the park or just having a comfortable cute outfit for every day as well!

My next lecture is calling me! Hope you have a great tuesday!





















No comments:

Post a Comment