Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy birthday!

Sitting on the window and watching the stormy weather, drinking a hot tea and eating the last pieces of my birthday cake... Yesterday I had my 19th birthday so I spent it with my family in my hometown. November is a perfect month for a cozy birthday treat with lovely persons. Time is running so fast and in the evening I have to leave again.
Anyway, by having a wonderful walk through the stormy fresh november weather I wear my new favorite skaterskirt (H&M online shop)! Walking and feeling like a swinging bell... I´m totally in love with the colour. It reminds me on leaves and on a warm christmas shade as well! Next weekend christmas time begins... Never felt happier about it than this year!

Birthday goes and christmas comes... Anyway I´m giving a treat in the next week.

Hope you had a cuddly weekend!











No comments:

Post a Comment