Saturday, November 16, 2013

Roses, loops and pinky cheeks

Good evening everyone and a happy weekend!

Oh boy... these days are running so fast and I cannot believe that my birthday and christmas is knocking on my door shortly!
Every morning I´m watching a small miracle... My windows are decorated by beautiful ice crystals. I could stare on it until the sun has sucked it away... Winter comes in silent steps and I can feel the cold air and a november fog covers the city...

Anyway, my days are filled with a lot of work, but between the everyday life I´m searching calmness in the nature... Wearing loops everywhere today! My gloves in soft pink (ACCESSORIZE) adapt to my frozen cheeks. Layering tights with my wool overknees. By combining roses on my finger and on my scarf (SIX) together with loops in my hair (I AM) and hands I´m feeling quite sweet in this outfit! My soft lace dress (H&M) - one of my favorites as well...

By the way I´m totally in love with my roses... They´re just wonderful! I always have to watch them! All in all it´s a sweet weekend - croissant and cinnamon, I´m looking forward to X-mas!

Hope you´re in middle of a great weekend!
























No comments:

Post a Comment