Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cozy time...

Raindrops break the silence in my apartment, the heater spends a warm atmosphere and my hot chocolate distributes a sweet smell... Hello November, hello cozy days...
Well, people don´t like this time of the year, but for me it brings much more ease to enjoy my small home... By listening chilly sounds or reading a book which leads me in a hot desert or other peculiar places in the world, I feel quite satisfied.
Wearing a cute dress together with my cuddly cardigans in these moments... One of my favorite autumn and winter items will be this wonderful wool cardigan... I´m totally in love with the loop! (VILLA FABELHAFT)

Hope you can enjoy this November as much as I do...

Randomly I´ve found this song... It´s perfect for a cozy time indeed...











No comments:

Post a Comment