Saturday, December 7, 2013

I´m in a relationship with my smoker...

Oh... time is running and running and Nicholas has gone by. Christmas time is too short and I have so many things to do! Anyway, I´ve got two lovely posts on the 6th of december... Some wellness care is perfect always, isn´t it? My lovely grandma has a very creative mind so she created these wonderful angels for me! I´m totally in love with them while watching their sweet appearance above my bed...
Actually the weather is cold and very uncomfortable. I´m really happy when I arrive in my warm, cozy attic apartment. It is obvious I´m in a relationship with my smoker...

Maybe you have recognized that I prefer porcelain shades for my nails. However, to christmas it is the only exception. Wearing soft shiny glitter is pretty suitable for this time of the year...

Anyway, today I´m presenting my so called "Christmas blouse". It just reminds me on mistletoe and winter flowers. Wearing angel curls for this outfit. My relaxed fit jeans and teddy bear winter coat complete a lovely winter combination!

Hope you have a great, cozy weekend ahead!

Blouse and jeans - ZARA
jacket - VERO MODA
























No comments:

Post a Comment