Sunday, December 15, 2013

silent christmas impressions...

Walking through a medieval street, listening songs from few corners afar, smelling sweet gingerbread and cinnamon... I´ve never been in Görliwood to christmas but I´m totally mesmerized. It is a magic miracle... I´m quite happy about my decision of visiting my granny in december. It was a highlight in this X´mas season! Excitedly I enjoyed the famous christmas concert in the theatre with magic opera singing of dreamy fairytales - "the nutcracker" and so on! By drinking a hot coffee and eating house made cake we warmed up again. The old town of Görlitz is actually a unique place with pretty particular small shops. After seeing this nostalgic umbrella I couldn´t resist.
Together with my vintage dress I´ve created a very dreamy atmosphere in my grannies old house hall...

In addition, you can see this lovable X´mas decoration. I was overwhelmed at all!

If I think twice, I really feel it was a wonderful weekend with many silent thoughts in this special time of the year...

I hope you had a great third advent as well and a good start in the last week before christmas!

X´mas pullover - ASOS
dress - ASOS
umbrella - vergißmeinnicht
exclusive cosmetic for creamy lips and soft hands - DEESSE from Switzerland






































No comments:

Post a Comment