Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy new year

Hello everyone and a happy new year!

May all your dreams come true in this new 2014... I hope you had a great time and wonderful holidays! I like to say thank you to everyone who contributed to make my life more happy and special. In 2013 I found true friends, kept faithful people and created a successful start into a new life! Thank you to so many lovely people who commented and recommended my blog! It gave me enough courage and motivation to continue and collecting new ideas...

I´m lucky to have another half week to calm down now. Already today I cleaned my apartment from Christmas decorations and got a bit sad, because time ran so fast and everything is just over... By spending new year eve together with my family in Erfurt all in all we had a nice time. My parents left me alone now and the daily life is going to start again... Having a lot of work to do!

Anyway, looking forward to this new year and in addition, so many new posts and adventures I like sharing with you! Wearing my cute polka dot dress together with a so lovely pinky cardigan today... This romantic outfit is underlined by a french necklace, rose earrings and a wonderful pearl bracelet! I just do love this dreamy, so so romantic style which represents my personality... Getting a cup of hot tea, self made Chai syrup and cuddling in a cozy corner with my wooly home shoes...

Have a wonderful year ahead...

new year make- up - DIOR
bracelet - ORSAY
necklace - Bijou Brigitte
earrings - ASOS
cardigan - ORSAY
dress - ZARA
shoes - PIMKIE
porcelain - vintage
soap and Chai syrup - lovely friends















No comments:

Post a Comment