Friday, January 24, 2014

The winter caught up with us!

Silently and full of magic the snow falls down and covers my attic windows... The winter finally caught up with us and I hoped this won´t happen until now. However, by my walking through the park, I started to like it and the day looks even more bright and happier somehow.

This weird feeling got me when I crossed the road with these beautiful flowers. Can remember the day it felt like spring when I was taking the pic, too. Today I can see it found its hibernation again...

Anyway, wearing this cute scarf and hat combination with the bobble! Just do love this playful outfit. Perfect for this kind of weather...

Hope you have a great weekend ahead!

Wearing:
hat and scarf - H&M
coat - H&M
jeggings - Vero Moda














No comments:

Post a Comment