Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sweet bread and a rainy adventure in Oberhof...

Good evening everyone!

Today I´m going to show you a collection of my weekend adventures. After spending a comfortable saturday by walking through the city and baking a sweet bread, I met a lovely friend to go on a trip!

I really love this bread recipe. I´m finding myself by snacking pieces throughout the day... If you like knowing the recipe please ask me. Perfectly for a lovely breakfast or in between...

However, today was a stormy and rainy day and my friend and me searched the adventure in pure nature! The Thuringian forest is a beautiful place for long hikes and bike trips... Feeling this fresh and clear air was amazing. Now I´m staying in my cuddly home and enjoy drinking a cup of hot tea!

My hiking outfit of today includes a simple blouse (H&M) combined with one of my favorite jeggings (VERO MODA). A simple jeans jacket and my dark blue leather boots are perfect for this trip! By the way I´m totally in love with my new cute barrett (I am) and my cuddly scarf (H&M)... holding warm and it gives this special appearance!

Have a cuddly sunday evening!










No comments:

Post a Comment