Saturday, October 26, 2013

Autumn dreams...

Crowded university days are over for another week... I love having a sunny windy saturday like today. It is really amazing how autumn gives a beautiful magic through the city and especially in the park next to my home... There is a soft bottom made of thousand colorful leaves. The wind lifts them up and I´m in middle of this small miracle.
I´m wearing my favorite skater skirt together with a soft lace blouse (PROMOD). By walking my ways through this autumn with my leather boots I´m feeling like a wild western girl! (PROMOD) I think the mixture of softness and a wide vintage blouse (H&M) make the outfit perfect...

In the evening staying relaxed with my magazine and a cup of hot tea...

Hope you have a great weekend!





















No comments:

Post a Comment