Saturday, October 19, 2013

Autumn in Erfurt and a new outfit...

Hello everyone!

Oh boy... The first week is done in my new city! University adventures, new people and long days accompanied my days. I´m really happy starting my lectures now and stuck my head into studies...
However, today is a wonderful sunny autumn day and I´m free to explore the city! Few minutes far from my apartment lays the city park. By walking through the silent ways I enjoy the beauty of colorful trees and warm sun rays. Unexpectedly the temperature is so warm today!
My walk led me in the old town where you can find wonderful narrow streets with special lovely shops... Antique things don´t missing here. You can feel the old flair everywhere in the city and that´s what I do love!

Take a look on my new dress (MANGO). The soft cut and the sweet bind on my waist give a great appearance. Combined with a coffee brown cardigan and my trench coat a perfect autumn outfit is done. I just love wearing dresses! They are perfect for every season and give a huge selection of combination possibilities!

Anyway, hope you have a great weekend!


















No comments:

Post a Comment