Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cupcake stories and a wonderful time...

Good evening everyone...

After few days break, I´m back on the blog with a new post...
My lovely friend came visiting me and we enjoyed a beautiful sunny day! Starting with a long breakfast and much gossip, we continued with a walk through some shops, enjoying the sun in the park and finishing the day in a cute cafe with a lot of cupcakes and chai latta!
I´m really happy seeing her after a long time and I already miss her again...

Today I´ve decided wearing a layering- outfit in transition. My lovely overall-dress (ASOS) together with my cute dot-tights (H&M), overknee socks (TCHIBO) and my strips top (HALLHUBER) are a perfect match and so sweet! My cute barrett with a dot- printed loop (KLEIDERKREISEL) rounds up my outfit and gives a special remark!

I hope you had a great day as well...
















No comments:

Post a Comment