Sunday, October 6, 2013

Magical Görlywood...

What a week! Finally I´m back on the blog! Görlitz, the lovely hometown of my grandma... By eating traditional food, finding wonderful vintage treasures on the attic and walking through the magical "Görlywood" I enjoyed a great time! I guess you´re wondering about the weird name "Görlywood". Actually the old town of Görlitz is a famous location of Hollywood. Brad Pit, Bruce Willis and so on entered this hidden place. You can find so many unique, small loving shops filled with antique things, vintage, overwhelming flowers and excellent restaurants and cafes as well! Unfortunately I hadn´t that much time showing you all beauty. For now see a preview of "Görlywood" - I´ll come back for sure...

My grandma is a very creative and talented woman. In past ages she designed dresses and more. In my eyes her home can be called a small museum where every corner tells dreamy stories... Right now we both are creating a cut for a new dress. I hope wearing it and presenting it in my blog soon!

I hope you all are well on, have a wonderful good night!

















No comments:

Post a Comment