Saturday, October 12, 2013

Glossy roses dreams in my new life...

What a week! Wednesday I still was in Schwerin and suddenly I am here - Erfurt. Now I´m living in my small own apartment... On monday university will start and I´m kind of excited - happy excited to meet new people, study my favorite direction and general to live in this new beautiful city. But on the other hand it is a big change in my life. Leaving my family is a strange thing... But there are so many new positive things. Actually I already know the town of Erfurt very well. I have to say the old town is unique! Unfortunately the weather isn´t that good the last days. But hey... I live here now! I will get the time showing you its beauty!

Today I used the uncomfortable weather for decorating my home and set some details... Hope you´ll like it as much as I do!

Have a cuddly saturday...
Regards, your Louisa!



I love roses.... Especially white is my favorite flower colour - it looks so pure and soft



Prepared my dool for cooler days with my cuddly vest...



I really love my small corner - on my vintage bracket I can hang soft dresses to underline this special view...



Falling in love with my lamp (IKEA)





My clothes corner is such perfection - my soft veil covers my shoes and jackets...
In the morning I can cuddle in my morning robe...



A soft flower is shining in my bathroom...



No comments:

Post a Comment