Saturday, October 11, 2014

Our journey to sweet England!

Oh I´m so sorry for my delay! After many days I finally got time to come back to my lovely blog. My looong holidays are finding an end and I have to turn back to uni and work again. My friend and me enjoyed a great week in sweet England. We stayed in a so friendly and warm welcoming English family who enjoyed to show us the most beautiful and typical English places. After arriving in London, we switched into the bus to go to Bristol and later on to see romantic cities like Bath, Cloucester and Wells! The English mentality is comfortable, so sincere and I love the second breakfast we experienced in cosy cafes with hot chocolate with marshmallows and creamy cakes! Coming back to London offered another wonderful experiences in Notting Hill which became my favorite part of London! The individual shops, people and cafe shops made me fell in love.
However, what I enjoyed the most were to feel how small the world can be! I finally met my wonderful friend from Sri Lanka who studies in London and came to join us.

I tried to collect all my impressions and show you at least a small part of it!
I hope you enjoy as I did.

Now I´m already enjoying autumn days and the colors of leaves.

To summerize my holidays, I may say that I´m again much richer because of so many new and unforgetable experiences noone can stiel me... Travelling and meeting people all around the world and try to learn more about their culture is what makes life special and unique and those memories are unpayable...

Much love,
your Louisa!






































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment