Sunday, September 14, 2014

Lüneburger Heide

Before our family vacation is going to find an end, a last trip was planned to one of the most beautiful nature areas in Germany - the Lüneburger Heide. Wide, silent and untouched fields full of violet shining heather and fresh wind let me calm down and remember my wonderful vacations in Egypt. Walking through empty forests is a therapy for the soul. 
Summer is finding its end and we need to prepare for the transition - easy done with my layering look. For walks like this I love my relaxing fit jeans, this cuddly pullover and the hat mixes up everything! Don´t forget to wear comfortable shoes for long trips! 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the snaps!

Wearing:
hat - ORSAY
pullover - sheinside
jeans - ZARA
bag - Accessorize 
blouse - Vero Moda
shoes - old













































No comments:

Post a Comment